Greetings In the Name of the Lord:
Since this week we are celebrating Valentine’s Day I thought I would share this tongue-in- cheek piece I found this week. Enjoy!
THE VALENTINE’S DAY TEN COMMANDMENTS
- I am thy Main Squeeze; thou shalt have no other squeeze before me.
- Thou shalt not take the name of thy Squeeze in vain, nor badmouth him/her behind his/her back.
- Remember our Anniversary, and keep it holy–or else.
- Honor MY mother and father. THINE are just too weird.
- Thou shalt not kill my love by behaving tackily or cause undo embarrassment when I am with thee.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery, nor shalt thou even THINK about it least you be smitten from the earth.
- Thou shalt not steal from my wallet/purse while I am at my bath, nor use my credit cards.
- Thou shalt not talk about our personal problems to our friends.
- Thou shalt not covet the higher market price of thy neighbor’s house without first puttin’ down the remote and learnin’ how to use a paintbrush!
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s main Squeeze, nor his son, nor his daughter, nor his stereo, nor his BMW, nor anything else that belongs to thy neighbor.